The PDB-XT60 has been engineered to provide the highest possible performance and reliability in a 36*50mm & 4 layers PCB . It distributes power from a LiPo pack to 6 ESCs, as well as providing synchronised & regulated DC 5V outputs & linear regulated DC 12V for powering Cameras, Servos , RC receiver, Flight Controllers, Video Transmitters , LEDs, etc. It offers a XT60 socket to connect the LiPo pack conveniently.
- 2oz copper , 4-layers &1 .6mm PCB .
- Built-in XT60 Socket
- Total 6 pairs ESC solder tabs are fit for H or X type frame
- 5V & 12V Output LED indicators & Short circuit tolerant
- Input voltage range (3S-4S LiPo operation) : 9 - 18V DC
- Regulated 5V and 12V outputs
- LED power indicators ( 5V & 12V outputs )
- 6 ESC outputs & 1 pair VCC/GND pads
- Continuous current: 25A*4 or 15A*6
- Peak current (10 seconds/minute) : 30A*4 or 20A*6
BEC 5V output
- Designed for RC Receivers , Flight controllers , OSD , and Servos.
- DC/DC synchronous buck regu lator.
- Voltage : 5.0 +/- 0.1VDC
- Continuous current: 2 Amps (Max.2.5A 10s/minute)
- Output Ripple : 40mV (Vln =16V, V0ut =5V@2A load)
- Short-circuit tolerant (5 seconds/minute)
BEC 12V output
- Designed for Video TX or FPV camera with linear regulator .
- The battery should be 4S LiPo (13-1 SV DC)
- Voltage : 12.0 +/- 0.3VDC
- Continuous current: 500mA (Max.O.SA 5s/minute)
- Short-circuit tolerant (2 seconds/minute)
BEC 12V @ 3S LiPo
- Output voltage= 3S Li Po voltage -1 V
- Dimensions : 36 x 50 x 4 mm (without XT60)
- Mounting : 30.5 x 30.5mm , 3mm
- Weight: 7.5g(w/o XT60) , 11 g(w/ XT60)