In terms of the KISS ESC line, this model?МҐМО_offers the greatest compatibility with a wide range of motors.?МҐМО_The fast 32it Arm Cortex CPU runs the ESC flawlessly,?МҐМО_with one of the fastest reaction times available
The 24 RE is laid out as a beefy ESC, which can withstand quite some abuse due to FPV races. There are several mechanisms doing their?МҐМО_best to protect your valuable equipment, and the rating of 24A wont need direct cooling, mounting them partially covered is ok.
No need to worry with different firmware, simply solder and fly. This is the first?МҐМО_ESC with oneshot42 support (don't worry, Oneshot125 and normal PWM are auto detected too).
This is the first ESC offer an easy to use telemetry function over the regular servo connector which you can use in combination with the?МҐМО_KISS-FC, no external heavy parts needed anymore to have infos like voltage, ampere and even your RPM on your OSD (MinimOSD supported) or on your receiver LCD screen (Frsky-Taranis, f.e.).
Download User Manual Here.
- 32-bit ARM Cortex MCU @ 48Mhz
- Telemetry capability (current, voltage and speed / RPM will be covered by the ESC itself and to compatible devices such as our KISS FC forwarded)
- Over Current Protection. Measures the current and active limiting at 30A.
- Fast reacting over heating protection. Reducing the throttle when exceeding 120?МҐ? C, wile not simply shutting down the unit.
- Advanced Auto Timing (3.25 to 30 ?МҐ? are at each engine step readjusted, unique to the 32bit Kiss ESC line)
- For Race Multicopter Developed (24A continuous without direct cooling *)
- High max. Speed ??(450.000ERpm, 64.000Rpm at a 14POL Motor)
- Fine speed control (about 950 steps, real resolution)
- No external ElKo (electrolytic capacitor) necessary
- Fast reacting throttle changes
- Linear throttle response
- Active freewheeling enabled (little diode losses resulting in higher efficiency)
- Regenerative braking, thereby rapid throttle response at deceleration (the ESC uses active freewheeling and regenerative braking, 2 independent features which relates to each other in different working states)
- Fast switching FET by the use of gate drivers
- Minimal dead times by an adaptive dead time
- 2-5S LiPo capable
- Oneshot42, Oneshot125 and normal (25 - 500Hz) PWM is detected automatically.
- Current Draw: 24A Continuous
- Voltage Range: 2-5s Lipo
- Weight: 3.53g
- Size: 19mm x 27mm x 4.5mm
- 1x KISS 24A ESC Race Edition Board