This is a micro version of Naze32, designed for use with OpenAero32 or baseflight.
NOTE: To ensure driver compatibility, please connect the board via USB before soldering any pins to the board. A good source for drivers that seem to be compatible with the software are Silicon Labs CP210x USB to UART Bridge VCP Drivers, which can be found HERE
NOTE: Returns cannot be accepted for poor soldering and bad connections.
NOTE: Using this hardware with anything other than supplied "baseflight" firmware will immediately make the end user ineligible for any kind of support or warranty through the manufacturer.
Be sure to use the BaseFlight software to update and make changes. Click here to download.
- 33mm x 16.5mm
- 1.75 gram without headers
- STM32F103CBT6 32-bit Cortex M3 processor
- MPU6050 Accelerometer/Gyro
- BMP280 Barometer (rev3)
- Only supports PPM RC Input
- 1 throttle, 4 servo outputs (for airplane mode)
- 4 motor outputs for quadrotor mode (rev0)
- 6 motor outputs for multirotor mode (rev1, rev3)
- 2 3.3V analog inputs (for pitot etc in airplane mode, rev0)
- Battery voltage monitor (rev3)
- Futaba s.bus inverter built in (rev3)
- Buzzer output (rev3)
- Additional UART pads for GPS/Spektrum
- Currently shipping version can be powered with up to 16V
- Requires USB>3.3V serial cable (not included)
- Headers and breakout cables NOT included
Manual for rev3: DOWNLOAD